My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Layer It - Blend It, Our Midweek Muse

I love a good layering project, so the Challenge this week at Our Midweek Muse, Layer It - Blend It, was right up my alley.

I really did and overdid the layers and various blended ephemera, as you can see, and it was a blast!  No apologies here, there isn't a single graphic I'd take out.  😊

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...



6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous piece, love it! Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

LOL... Nice one

Mine is HERE

much💛love

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great quote and art.

Deann said...

This is great, beautifully done and hilarious. And it's a relief to know my friends don't care if I'm a little funny.

Taluula said...

No apologies needed, Barb, this is such fun!

Sim said...

Hahaha! I looooove it!
And I love the way your mind works Barb! :D