My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Ferns, Sunday Postcard Art

The subject of this week's Challenge at Sunday Postcard Art is "Ferns."  

I had a couple of ideas, but ended up choosing my backyard and my four Black Australorps to feature with all the ferns - that are imported ephemera since I live in the high desert and I doubt I could grow ferns here in the yard.  I'm sure my hens would love it if I could, though!

When it rains, all the insects come out and the hens are digging and scratching and pecking at the ground to eat the special treats - so I imported some treats for them, as well.

Surprisingly, they love the rain!

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...


3 comments:

Deann said...

I love the assortment of ferns and chickens too...great card.

Barb said...

Thanks, Deann! It was fun putting my hens in this piece.

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!