My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Dressform/Sewing - Sunday Postcard Art

This week's theme for our Sunday Postcard Art is Dressform/Sewing.

This one took a while to complete; I started with one idea, and you know how sometimes you're just guided to go in a different direction?  I wanted this one to be really simple, but it didn't end up that way!  😁

So, here's my version of the Seaside Seamstress Shop, with our expert seamstress/proprietress finishing up a new tail while her customers visit with each other.

Love the way this came out - it kind of makes me wish I could be a mermaid once in a while!

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fun!!!

Sabine said...

I love your postcard! Thanks for joining this challenge

Rika said...

how fun