My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, September 12, 2022

Animals - Real or Imaginary - Try it on Tuesday

 Wow, this one was fun!

This week's challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Animals - Real or Imaginary.  

I was looking through my graphic images and came across the cow's head, looking in at the edge of a page, and started with that.  I don't know where the Paint Ball Contest came from, but it eased it's way into the artwork and here we are!


Poor paint-covered cow, she didn't have a chance!  ðŸ˜µ‍💫 

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...





3 comments:

Helen said...

Absolutely love it! Those cows are awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

peggy gatto said...

what fun!!!

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous page! Your design really made me smile and it looks like you had fun creating this one too 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x