My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Books/Book Pages - Tag Tuesday

Tag Tuesday's Challenge this time is "Books/Book Pages."  

I decided to put a girl in a library with a book, and chose a graphic that had the pages formed into a heart, hence, "Reading love stories in the library."

I used to love going to the library, and when I was young, I read a book-a-day, up until my 30s.  I used to check out ten books, because I read so many books, I forgot which I had read sometimes, and usually each week I got at least seven books that were new to me.  

Libraries aren't held in the high esteem these days as the way we thought about them when I was young, and for many, many years before I was even born.  All you have to do is research old libraries and see the architecture of some of the big ones to know they were important buildings.

Now I download audiobooks from my library, not the same as reading a book, but I'm hooked on the audiobooks and I still get a lot of new stories every week.


Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...



5 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful tag Barb, I'm really feeling it, gorgeous design..and I would love to get started on audio books as I'm slowly losing my sight, and you never know when the lights will go out, I have TV on in my room but listen more than watch..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag Barb. Libraries have alwaya been my friend. Today I also listen to audiobooks sometimes when I am painting, but reading is always my great love! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday with your wonderful tag, hugs, Valerie

Michele said...

this is a gorgeous tag. i share your love for libraries. when i was growing up i also went weekly and returned home with armloads of books. i was lucky our local public library was only a few blocks from where i loved. happy memories! thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

Love your Tag..I enjoy visits to my local library, although it's quite small I very often find older books for sale, great for crafting or altering. Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

pinky said...

The look on her face says it all Barb. She is in perfect wonderment at whatever she is reading!! I absolutely love this tag! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday!
Pinky