My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

That Autumn Feeling - Our Midweek Muse

 The Challenge this week at Our Midweek Muse is "That Autumn Feeling."

There are probably millions of graphics available to use in this fun challenge, and off I went, going down the rabbit hole, or should I say "gnome hole," to find the special ones to use. 

Here is a little girl having a magical evening visiting with her forest friends, the Gnome Family.  (Do gnome children have beards?  😵‍💫 )


Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...



4 comments:

sirkkis said...

What a lovely charming magic autumn world!

artur said...

Romàntica imatge de la tardor que ara comença .... sembla que si, que els gnom petits, també tenen barba ! hihihi
Salut ;)

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely and enchanting. Well done.

Sim said...

Such a magic! Great idea for an autumn feeling.