My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, October 1, 2022

What's in Your Sky? - Sunday Postcard Art

Our Challenge this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "What's In Your Sky?"

I found a graphic of an elephant harnessed onto a hot air balloon, and the ideas just flowed from there.

So, here's a dad on a fishing trip with his two little girls, one stayed in the boat to stare at the frog king on the dock, and one wanted to join the Hot Air Balloon Party.



Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...






4 comments:

Deann said...

Fabulous Barb, I love your sky it rocks!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fun piece.

Sim said...

Haha! There are plenty of things in your sky!
Lots of detail to look at up close after zooming in on the image.
It's funny! I wonder if the fisherman will catch a fish.
He's already fished a bottle overboard...
Finally everyone is having fun, isn't it?
I guess you had a blast too!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just fun!!