My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, March 22, 2024

Try It on Tuesday - Use a Stencil

Our prompt this time at Try It on Tuesday is "Use a Stencil."  

I created a lot of stencils, and when I realized this one looked like a tiger's markings, I went on to create tigers in different settings with art on the wall and inserted this stencil into the artwork.  I love the way they turned out and couldn't choose a favorite, so I'm posting a series this time of my most favorite. 





Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

1 comment:

pchickki said...

Oh my, these are lovely. What a beautiful animal