My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Giraffes

This week at Sunday Postcard Art, our prompt is "Giraffes."  Here's my postcard - and this time it really looks like a postcard! lol

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.

6 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice card
Happy Sunday.
Mine is
HERE

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful.

Cindy McMath said...

Wonderful card! I love the way you’ve framed the card with the postage and words.

Deann said...

A gorgeous giraffe...well done.

peggy gatto said...

NICE ONE!

Deann said...

It's a great postcard too.