My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Digital Whisper - Easter Bunny

Our prompt this week at Digital Whisper is "Easter Bunny."  

I created a piece showing all the little bunnies running to find eggs at the Easter Bunny's neighborhood egg hunt.  

Then I made an Easter Egg Buffet at the Easter Bunny's annual dress up party.  Here he is with his assistant.


Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

4 comments:

Deann said...

Alright! I just love a good Easter Bunny and the more the merrier...well done.

peggy gatto said...

delightful

Michele said...

i adore both of these, they are so charming! xo

Digital Whisper said...

Ok I am in love with these sweet bunnies.