My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, March 11, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Postage Stamp People

 The prompt this week for Sunday Postcard Art is "Postage Stamp People."   Here's my artwork:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

7 comments:

Deann said...

This is a gorgeous take on the challenge, great work.

Sabine said...

beautiful artwork, thanks for joining this challenge

peggy gatto said...

Fabulous!

Cindy McMath said...

Wow, what a fabulous card! Love everything about it.

bockel24 said...

very stylish!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

She is fantastic!!! I LOVE this art piece! Well done.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh so clever, making her head into a stamp, great card, xoxo