My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Mirror

Our Midweek Muse has the prompt of "Mirror" this week.  Here's mine:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

6 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Very elegant composition

much🤍love

Deann said...

Excellent take on the challenge.

Taluula said...

Oh wow, this is a magnificent interpretation. High 5 from me.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Well done. I like all of the details in this.

peggy gatto said...

Just fabulous!!

pchickki said...

Love it !