My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, March 18, 2024

Digital Whisper - Dance Like No One is Watching

 The theme this time at Digital Whisper is "Dance Like No One is Watching."  Here's my artwork:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

2 comments:

Deann said...

This is just delightful what a great picture.

pchickki said...

OMG what a precious piece!
She really is kicking it up!
Thanks for playing in my challenge :)