My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, March 11, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Bunny or Hare, I Don't Care...

Tag Tuesday's prompt this week is "Bunny or Hare, I Don't Care..."

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time..,

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous, thanks so much for linking to us at Tag Tuesday! Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Very cute tag😊

Much♡love

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a cutie, love it.
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

pinky said...

Oh wow, what an adorable little image! I love this tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday!

Michele said...

well this is the sweetest tag! just beautiful. thanks for linking to tag tuesday. xo