My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, March 18, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Stars

The theme this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Stars."  This week I had a couple of ideas, and decided to post them both.  


Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

7 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Deann said...

Gorgeous pictures and beautiful words great job.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow, both of these are great.

Audrey said...

Both are wonderful! Thank you for your entry!

pchickki said...

These are both mazing!
I love your work :)

pchickki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful cards both! Love your digital elements on the first one. xoxo