My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Gloves

 Our prompt this week at Our Midweek Muse is "Gloves."


Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.

8 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Wow!!!!this is awesome

Much♡love

katrin said...

Oh, oh, oh ... but a fabulous playing for the theme!
Best wishes

Janette said...

WOW, this is fabulous. xx

Deann said...

Awesome, great mind think a like.

Taluula said...

I love where your mind went for this one, Barb. Love it.

Michele said...

this is powerful, i love it! xo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Powerful art piece, and true words.

pchickki said...

OMG! You really hit the nail on the head for this challenge. Bravo!
Love it!!