My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Art Journal Journey - On All Fours

Our theme this time at Art Journal Journey is "On All Fours," any animal with four legs, from a small mouse to a huge elephant.  

I couldn't decide to go small or big, so I did both.  First is a little cat covered in gold and second is a crystal longhorn bull.  Here they are:


Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Now this post is full of some fabulous bling. I love these. It's a super unique idea. Thanks for joining Chris' challenge at Art Journal Journey. hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My! That cat is beautiful, I used to have a white cat a log time ago! I'm sure a bejewelled coat like that would induce dreams of golden Mice! What an amazing Long horn bull that would be - it looks really gentle!
Thanks so much for sharing these two fabulous pieces of art for my AJJ theme, Chrisx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love both of these and they are both so very different, too. My heart immediately went out to the gorgeous gold encrusted cat, but I was also enthralled by the texture of the longhorn bull, too. These are two amazing entries for Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey. Hope to see more of your art this month, too!