My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, March 22, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Gothic Arch or Gothic Theme

The prompt this week at Tag Tuesday is "Gothic Arch or Gothic Theme."  Here's mine:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.

7 comments:

pchickki said...

This is beautiful

Janette said...

Stunning. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag and very dramatic! Hugs, Valerie
Tanks so much for linking o Tag Tuesday, much appreciated!

Michele said...

this is absolutely stunning! thank you for joining my theme at tag tuesday! xo

Gillena Cox said...

Nice tag
Happy Sunday

Much♡love

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag. I love the pop of red, so beautiful and very striking. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Sandra Wright. said...

Stunning, very dramatic with the colour choice.
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday x