My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - You've Got Male

The theme this week at Our Midweek Muse is "You've Got Male," and boy do we have a lot of MALE here!  A hiking partner, a beach buddy and a handsome cowboy.  Here they are:




Which one is your favorite?  I love the first one!   

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

10 comments:

Sim said...

Aaaaaah, they're all so beautiful Barb! My first one is also my favourite, you can find him anywhere in the world (if you're lucky! Hahaha). The other two are also beautiful males, but they're too typical for my taste... Inquisitive cows are irresistible! (But why do they all have beards? Here it's a widespread fashion, in the desert too?) In any case, it's a great job and you've certainly enjoyed yourself (haven't you?). You've feasted our eyes!

Deann said...

Wow Barb great job, I think you enjoyed this challenge a little too much...lol But as always I choose the guy that's sitting across the room from me.

Gillena Cox said...

Bravo. Nice responses to the prompt

much♡love

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great assortment of men artwork!

Digital Whisper said...

Oh my... I love your selection :)

Barb said...

Sim, I think you're right! The first one is more realistic, I think. And I love his smile. I did enjoy myself, for sure!!!

Barb said...

Thank you, Deann, and the man sitting across the room is always First Place! You're right about that. 👍🏻

Barb said...

Thanks, Gillena, I appreciate your comment!

Barb said...

Thanks, Anne - I had fun putting these together!

Barb said...

Thanks! Me, too. lol It was a fun prompt!