My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Art Journal Journey - Wonderfully Wild

Our theme this time at Art Journal Journey is "Wonderfully Wild."  


Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

6 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a beautiful page! It's so full of joy, your lady is so pretty and her smile is gorgeous. I love the rainforest and all the wild animals linking to our Wonderfully Wild theme - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! Hugs, Jo x
p.s. I added your link again as it seems the first link was to AJJ, I hope that's ok. xx

Kym Decker said...

Very beautiful! Love the colors and the images! You did a spectacular job!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an amazing post. The woman is gorgeous. If only I had her waist. I love that you also included so many animals. Thanks for this great entry you gave us at AJJ using Jo's great theme.

craftytrog said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

My name is Erika. said...

This is great. What a beautiful woman, and I love that wild environment too. I hope the animals don't get her-grin. Thanks for joining us at AJJ for Jo's challenge. This page is a perfect addition. hugs-Erika

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning! Thank you! Sharon