My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Vacation, Real or Imagined

Our Midweek Muse's theme this week is "Vacation, Real or Imagined."  I always tend to go right to something by a lake - a houseboat is a big one for me, or a cabin by a lake, or tent camping.  Or...  secondly, a trip to Africa to see all the wild animals in their natural element.

Here's my artwork:



Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time...

5 comments:

Sim said...

Ha, that's funny, you like places full of mosquitoes! I know Africa well and I love it! The only thing is that you need to be in tip-top health, and I'm not there any more. I have friends who live on a barge and it's true that it's great! In any case, your creations are beautiful and inspiring.

Deann said...

Wow, You really went all out I love your vacations...except for the mosquitoes.

Gillena Cox said...

Luv your vacation responses

much♡love

Digital Whisper said...

I want to go!

Kym Decker said...

Good job! I feel transported to other lands!