My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, August 9, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Vintage

Our theme this week at Tag Tuesday is "Vintage."  Here are some vintage tags I created:

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

4 comments:

Sim said...

Everything is beautiful, well thought out, well done and frankly, I think you're becoming a whiz at AI creation! I love your broken materials and colours in your vintage creations, and the composition is irreproachable. Hats off my friend!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous, totally fabulous! Thanks so much for linking to Tag Tuesday. Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Wow Barb you never fail to amaze! Your art is just fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Sandra Wright. said...

Totally Awesome. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.