My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Steampunk Animals

Sunday Postcard Art has "Steampunk Animals" for our prompt this week.  One of my favorite themes!  Here's my art:




Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Wowowow, fantastic, love them all

Michele said...

each is amazing, well done and thank you for playing! xo

Deann said...

Wowzer, you had fun with this one, fabulous work.

Sim said...

Hahaha! They're all really cool then! The results are extraordinary, really. You rock Barb!

peggy gatto said...

These are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katrin said...

I'm always amazed at what you can come up with on a topic. All 3 are simply wonderful steampunk!

Digital Whisper said...

I love steampunk. My favorite subject to work with in creating. These are all incredible!

Kym Decker said...

Just knocked my socks off! Amazing work! Love these animals!