My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, August 9, 2024

Try it on Tuesday - Keep it Simple

Our Prompt this time at Try it on Tuesday is "Keep it Simple."  Here are some simple pieces of art:




Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

3 comments:

Sim said...

Wouaouh, you manage to create very realistic materials! I'm blown away! I love your third painting, it truely deserves the picture rail! Keep up the good work, you've really mastered your craft Barb, bravo!

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your art at Try it on Tuesdays. The cupcake is my favourite if I had to pick one out.
Yvonne

Kym Decker said...

Yes, I agree! Everything you do just blows me away! Love coming to your blog to look at what you will do next! Fabulous work!