My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, August 19, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Seaside

The prompt this time at Tag Tuesday is "Seaside."  Here's my artwork:




Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

3 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Fantastic tags Barb. Happy Tuesday.
much♡love

pinky said...

Oh wow Barb you have transported me to the seaside for sure. They are all so gorgeous!! Thanks so much for taking time to join us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Sandra Wright. said...

Stunning images for your Tags, love them. Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday. x