My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Feminine

Our prompt this time for Try it on Tuesday is "Make it Feminine."  Here are my art pieces:




Thank you for inviting me to be a Guest Designer for this prompt!  I enjoyed creating four "Make it Feminine" pieces, and this is the one I used:


Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

7 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love them all! So pleased that you are our Guest Designer this time,,hugs, Chrisx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, all your artworks are so beautiful! I love the colour palette that you chose and the images are perfect; your design is so atmospheric with the clouds and pretty lady glowing in the moonlight surrounded her flowing dress of flowers - gorgeous 😊. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer at Try it on Tuesday and for all the amazing inspiration! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

Wow a beautiful selection of fantastic pages, all perfect for the new TioT's theme. Its lovely to have you as out guest designer this time.
Yvonne

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous selection of Feminine pages and each one is perfect inspiration for our theme.
Lovely to have you as our Guest Designer for this challenge.
Avril xx

Joan said...

A beautiful set of pages, such lovely images, ideal for our challenge theme, lovely to have you as guest designer on our challenge

Digital Whisper said...

Gorgeous work!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work Could you please tell me where the images come from. Thank you.