My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Hands

Our prompt this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Hands."   Here's my artwork that features Hands:




Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time...

8 comments:

Deann said...

What a unique and interesting collection of hands, beautiful work.

Sim said...

They are all excellent, although I prefer the last one, which I find impressive. You rock!

Rika said...

great artwork of hand postcards!
thanks for playig.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I like all of these, but the first especially.

Barb said...

Thanks, Deann, I appreciate you! 🥰

Barb said...

Thank you, Sim! I always post my favorite first - so that's a clue to my favorite. But the third one is my second. 😊

Barb said...

Thanks, Rika - this was an interesting challenge, and it went differently than my first thoughts. I never know what I'm going to end up with ! 😁

Barb said...

Anne, I appreciate your comment - and I like the first one best, too! 🤓