My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Supermoon

The prompt this week at Our Midweek Muse is "Super Moon."  Here are some pieces I created:





Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

5 comments:

katrin said...

Agree with Deann! What a variety - they all turned out just perfect!

Sim said...

They are all great Barb, good job!

Michele said...

these are all so beautiful! the second one really speaks to me. xo

Digital Whisper said...

Wow, just Wow!!

Kym Decker said...

Beautiful moon! Just perfect as always! Why I so enjoy stopping by to look at your work!