My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Bubbles

The prompt this week at Our Midweek Muse is "Bubbles."  Here are a few pieces of art with bubbles:


Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

5 comments:

Deann said...

Hundreds of beautiful glorious bubbles what a great post. Have a wonderful week my friend and keep cool.

Sim said...

Beautiful and impressive bubbles and photos Barb.
They look like AI generated, are they?

Michele said...

each is lovely and wonderful in its own way, I'm partial to that first one, so fun (and dramatic!)! xo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful artwork.

Kym Decker said...

Beautiful!1 Just love the one with your dog!