My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Art Journal Journey - Anything Goes

Our theme this time for Art Journal Journey is "Anything Goes."  I decided to use some pieces I created that are mixed-media fabric artwork:



Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I always love fabric art. We don't see it enough at AJJ. You have given us four incredible and very unique takes on Aimeslee's theme at AJJ. I especially love the buttons you chose and how you coordinated the fabrics. Thanks for sharing these beauties, Barb.

Got the dreaded "Failed to Publish," but will keep trying till blogger takes my comment.

Barb said...

Thank you so much! I love fabric art, too. 🥰

My name is Erika. said...

These pieces are amazing Barb. I especially like the red on a d it's slightly grungy feel- because I love grungy- but they are all so beautiful. Thanks for joining Aimeslee's challenge at AJJ. These were fabulous to see. hugs-Erika

peggy gatto said...

Really great idea!!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh my goodness, Barb, these are awesomely stunning! What a plethora of feels! My daughter love buttons on art and would be drooling. Thanks for sharing these at AJJ, xoxo