My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Digital Whisper - Nature

The theme this week at Digital Whisper is "Nature."  Here are three houses showing different natural settings when she's Powerful, Beautiful and Fun:

Powerful, after years of standing through storms, the power of nature won:


Beautiful, an adobe home in the Southwest desert area with native plantings:


Fun, a little cabin in the woods with a mossy roof and lots of critters nearby:


Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time...

3 comments:

Deann said...

These are fabulous and so varied...great job. 🤗🩷

Sim said...

Great visions of Mother Nature.
I would like to live in the second one...
I think it's very beautiful and I can imagine the landscape all around.

Digital Whisper said...

OMG Barb, these are outstanding!