My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, September 30, 2024

Tag Tuesday, Seasons

Our prompt this time at Tag Tuesday is "Seasons."  Here are some Winter Seasonal tags:




Thanks for checking in!  See you next time...

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Barb, your tags are all gorgeous. Love the contrast of the red against the monochrome background, fantastic!

Gillena Cox said...

Very heartwarming tags, Barb.

much love