My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Colorful

The theme this time at Try it on Tuesday is "Make it Colorful."  Here are my colorful pieces of art:




Thank for stopping by!  See you next time...

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Absolutely stunning. I especially like the abstract entry. Thanks for sharing these beauties at Try it on Tuesday.

Barb said...

Thanks!

peggy gatto said...

Wow, very nice designs!

Digital Whisper said...

WOW!

Mia said...

Lovely pieces of art! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}