My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Digital Whisper - Jester

Our theme this week at Digital Whisper is "Jester."   Here are my Jesters:


in the style of Georges Rouault:


in the style of Pieter Bruegel the Elder:


in the style of Jean-Antoine Watteau:


in the style of Georges Rouault:


Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

6 comments:

Deann said...

I loved clowns in my childhood, but you are right now they are creepy.
Your jesters are fabulous. Great job!
Have a wonderful September my friend.

Sim said...

Well, here is a damn good collection of court jesters and buffoons! Nice work, well done!

Digital Whisper said...

Fan frkin tantastic!!

Barb said...

That's funny - I had to sound it out, lol! Thank you, Digital Whisper!

Barb said...

Yes, I remember a TV children's show with a happy clown with big shoes, and I loved him. Later clowns started becoming darker and scarier. Thanks for your comment, Deann!

Barb said...

Thanks, Sim, they were fun to create. 😊