My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Tag Tuesday - School Days

The theme this time at Tag Tuesday is "School Days."  Here's my artwork:




Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

4 comments:

Digital Whisper said...

So cute. I love your imagination Barb!

My name is Erika. said...

These are great Barb.

Michele said...

these are all so sweet! thank you for linking to my challenge at tag tuesday! xo

pinky said...

Your tags are just so gorgeous and very adorable Barb. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.