My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Musical

Our Midweek Muse's prompt this week is "Musical."  Here are a few musical pieces:




Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time...

5 comments:

Deann said...

Wonderful, I love the little boys practicing the violins. and the Accordion reminds me of my Grandmother who you to play on one the seemed bigger the she was. Lovely work my friend.

Sim said...

Marvellous! I really like the first one, although I like them all. The last one is very touching. Well played Barb!

Barb said...

Thanks, Deann. I know what you mean, I had a girl in my grammar school class who played the accordion, too, and I don't know how she managed. It was so big, and she was so small. lol

Barb said...

Thanks, Sim, I liked the first one best, too, but the third one really seemed to tell a story, so it was a favorite, too.

Digital Whisper said...

VERY NICE :)