My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Try it on Tuesday - Fantasy

The prompt this time at Try it on Tuesday is "Fantasy."  I decided to create my fantasy kitchen - here are three versions.  If I had to choose - for a real kitchen - it would be really hard!  Which one would you choose?



Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

2 comments:

Mia said...

Beautiful kitchens! I would pick the first one.
Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous kitchens and I would definitely pick the first,
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril