My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Stripes

The prompt this week at Our Midweek Muse is "Stripes."  Here's mine:

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

7 comments:

katrin said...

Great wild stripes!
Hav a wonderful spring week

Deann said...

Fabulous stripes...great job.

Digital Whisper said...

Well done my friend!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful! Hugs!

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice. Bravo!!!

much🤍love

peggy gatto said...

This is great!!!

Taluula said...

Oh wow, simply magnificent.