My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Colours

The prompt this time at Tag Tuesday is "Colours."  Here are a LOT of colors!



Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

6 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

There certainly is a lot of colours, love the cat one.
Thank you for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what a lot of gorgeous colours, love it! Thanks for linking to us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated, hugs!

Digital Whisper said...

Whoa!!!

pinky said...

Wow Barb your post certainly is colourful!! I love all of them!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week!
Pinky

Gillena Cox said...

WOW so pretty so colourful

much🤍love

kwarkito said...

J'aime beaucoup la composition et le graphisme de ces travaux