My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, May 20, 2024

Digital Whisper - Memorial Day

Our prompt this week at Digital Whisper is "Memorial Day."  Here's my artwork:


Memorial Day in the United States is a federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May.  It honors and remembers the men and women of the U.S. military who have died in service to their country  The holiday originated after the Civil War to commemorate the Union and Confederate soldiers who had died, and it was originally known as Decoration Day.  Over time, Memorial Day has evolved to honor all Americans who have died in military service.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

2 comments:

Deann said...

Such a handsome card. Thank you for your information about Memorial day pause of silence.

Digital Whisper said...

I love this Barb!
Thanks for playing in my challenge :)