My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Birds

The prompt this time at Tag Tuesday is "Birds."  Here are mine:



Thanks for stopping by!  See you the next time...

3 comments:

Michele said...

ooh, i love these birds! the steampunk one is a pure delight and the blueberry bird makes me want pie! thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

How fabulous, love both Tags, the Ostrich did make me smile.
Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

pinky said...

Oh wow I am so loving these today Barb. Both are so beautiful and the colours so striking!! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Tag Tuesday!!