My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Dreams

The theme this week at Our Midweek Muse is "Dreams."  

I can't think of any dreams that I haven't fulfilled.  But if I had the option to visit any place in the world, it would Africa - to go on Safari.  So here's a piece of artwork of me documenting the animals in a journal on one of the trips out into the Wildlife Reserve.  And also a cool hotel I might stay at while in Africa.




Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...

1 comment:

Deann said...

Fantastic dreams and amazing artwork. Well done.