My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Art Journal Journey - Keeping it Light

The Challenge theme this time at Art Journal Journey is "Keeping it Light."   Here is my artwork:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

6 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one!!!

Much♡love

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is absolutely STUNNING. Just gorgeous art and perfect for Vicki's theme at AJJ, too. I'm totally impressed.

My name is Erika. said...

The glow in this piece is perfect for Vicki's challenge at AJJ. And what a beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing over at AJJ. hugs-Erika

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what an absolutely gorgeous artwork! I see the light coming from everywhere which is exactly how to feel with it! Thank you for sharing your inspiration!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh my! This is wonderful- I so pleased you shared this at Art Journal Journey, Chrisx

pchickki said...

Gorgeous piece!