My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Scribble

Sunday Postcard Art's prompt this week is "Scribble."  Here's my artwork:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

7 comments:

Michele said...

this has a nostalgic feel, love it! xo

katrin said...

FANTASTIC! And I like the technical vintage touch with the red scribbles. :-)
Have a wonderful sunday

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one Barb.
Mine is HERE
Happy Sunday

Much♡love

Deann said...

Great idea and wonderful scribbling.

Cindy McMath said...

Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing this week!

Rika said...

great idea!

Aimeslee Winans said...

The red scribbles pop on these vintage images, very nice! xoxo