My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Distance

The challenge this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Distance."   How's the distance here, did they build too close to the water? Yes, but I'd still live there!

Here's my artwork:


Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

5 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is gorgeous! I love this art piece.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful, but as someone who has seen many many times the devestation of building too close since I live on the Texas Gulf Coast, I'm the curmudgeon who says it ought to be illegal unless they want to forego insurance. It's just too much destruction! XOXOX

Deann said...

What a great picture and a thoughtful response...well done.

bockel24 said...

what an interesting problem - thanks for coming up with it with this beautiful card and for taking the challenge!

pchickki said...

Amazing! I feel as if I could visit there right now :)