My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Wild, Wild West

 Sunday Postcard Art's prompt this week is " Wild, Wild West."  Here's my art piece:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

8 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Well done. I love this!

Deann said...

Terrific, what a wonderful picture. Have a great week.

Gillena Cox said...

Bravo!!! Luv it.
HAPPY SUNDAY
Mine is HERE

Much♡love

Michele said...

gorgeously done! xo

peggy gatto said...

wow, great action!!!

Sandra Wright. said...

Wow, your postcard is amazing, the image really shows off the Wild West.
Thank you so much for playing along with my theme.

katrin said...

That's exactly how I imagine the "Wild West" - simply marvelous!
Best wishes

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, captures so much drama! XXO