My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Hair

The Challenge this week at Our Midweek Muse is "Hair."  Here's my artwork:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely, I wish I had hair like that! Hugs!

Deann said...

Wow, now that is gorgeous hair...great job.

katrin said...

Her long hair is a dream. :-)
Great playing.
Best wishes

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great colors in this.

Taluula said...

Wow, what a beauty.

peggy gatto said...

So wonderful
I am enjoying my visit to your blog!!

pchickki said...

Beautiful piece. Love her hair. Always wanted hair that curly!
Great job. I love it. The colors are amazing.

Michele said...

so beautiful! well done. xo