My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Sailing Ships

 The theme this week at Our Midweek Muse is Sailing Ships - here's mine:  "Beached"

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

4 comments:

Taluula said...

This is fantastic. Bravo.

Deann said...

Wonderful picture...well done.

Michele said...

such beautiful drama! very nice. xo

pchickki said...

Whoa! This is amazing :)