My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Asemic Writing

Our prompt this time at Tag Tuesday is "Asemic Writing."  Here's my art:


Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

3 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

A wonderful tag, the asemic wring is great.
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

Michele said...

what a stunning tag! it is a great use of asemic writing, and the male figure is very moving. thanks for linking to tag tuesday. xo

pinky said...

This is such an excellent take on the challenge theme!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky