My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Bird People

Our prompt this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Bird People."  This was a really fun prompt, and I had a problem picking what to post.  Here are my three favorites:


Thank you for stopping by!  See you next time...

6 comments:

Cindy McMath said...

Wonderful cards Barb!!

Deann said...

Out of this world fabulous.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow!!! These are all stunning. Great artwork.

Sim said...

Great job Barb ! Wonderful creatures indeed !

Rika said...

These are great!

Michele said...

these are marvelous and magical, so glad you played along! xo